North South Machinery is not about simply selling you the right tool for the job, but about investing in the success of your company… and that starts by helping you get the most out of your equipment.
Our in-house team of factory-trained AccurPress, AccurShear, Safan-Darley, and Hyd-Mech Service Technicians and Customer Support Specialists are here to ensure timely delivery of the components and resources you need to minimize your downtime and maximize your efficiency. Whether its routine maintenance, expedited delivery and install of critical parts, or operator training seminars… North South Machinery prides itself on being in the business of supporting your business!
Parts & Service Requests
Contact us today to schedule a factory-trained Service Technician Visit for a machine diagnosis and/or repair! Our service department can be reached via telephone at 888.535.3044, via email at Service@NorthSouthMachinery.com , or via the Contact Page on our website. We provide the following services and more!
Unexpected downtime is extremely costly when you account for idle staff, repair and parts fees, the parts that aren’t being produced, and the unhappy customers lighting up your phone lines. Preventative Maintenance (PM) appointments often pencil out as the cheapest insurance against such nightmare scenarios.
PM's entail the following:
- Comprehensive Evaluation – Condition, Operation, Component Ware, Accuracy, etc.
- Oil & Filter Replacement – Used Hyrdaulic Oil Drainage & Disposal, Used Filter Removal and Disposal, Installation of New Fluids & Filters
- Recommendations – Standard Operating Procedures, Regular Ongoing Maintenance, Replacement Parts & Increasable Efficiencies.
- Repairs – Upon Order & Delivery of Recommended Parts, Schedule a Return Technician Visit (Standard Labor Rates Apply).
Often times machinery performance is only as good as the operator in control of it. North South Machinery understands the challenges every business faces in finding quality operators and keeping them at the forefront of a rapidly changing industry. The investment into personal can be the most expensive part of running your business, which is why we offer several vehicles to ensure you are getting the biggest return from your people:
- On-Site Operations Training
- Applications Support
- Off-Site Seminars
- Specialty Events w/ Expert Guest Presenters