NSM & Mitsubishi to Host EDM Training Seminar In Portland, OR April 9th!
North South Machinery & MC Machinery Systems, have teamed up to host a unique EDM Technical Training Seminar in the Pacific Northwest Territory on Wednesday, April 9th, 2019. The event is slated to run from 8a-5p, and will be held at the Radison Hotel Airport in Portland, Oregon. Registered Attendees will enjoy a complimentary continental breakfeast and full catered lunch as part of the program.
Curriculum for this event will feature a wide variety of topics including:
- New M800 Wire EDM Control Features & Benefits
- An Operators Guide to Selecting the Right Technology
- Maximizing ‘Remote 360’ Unattended Machine Monitoring
- Work Offsets
- Selecting Individual Power Settings
- Adjusting Z Values for Accuracy
- Advanced Applications
Attendees must be pre-registered to attend and space is extremely limited.
Contact to RSVP: Chris Gendusa – (P) 510-710-5600 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Radisson Hotel Portland Airport
- 6223 NE 78th Court
- Portland, OR 97218
- (P) 503-251-2000