The North American built Accurshear is a combination of simplicity and a strong, proven design. This heavy duty shear can tackle any application. Models range from 10 gauge x 6 ft all the way to 1” x 20 ft.
- ¾” CAPCITY – SHEAR CAPACITY UP TO 80,000 TENSILE AND 44,00 YIELD
- PENDANT CONTROL WITH C/W ON/OFF BUTTONS, MODE SELECTOR SWITCH, AND STROKE CONTROL DIAL.
- BACKGUAGE CONTROL INCLUDES LED DISPLAY, INCH OR METRIC CONVERSION, GO-TO-POSITION FUNCTION, 999 PRE-SELECT PROGRAMS, HOUR METER AND STROKE COUNTER
- 48” BACKGAUGE TRAVEL WITH AUTOMATIC SWING UP BACKSTOP AT FULL EXTENSION
- 4-EDGED BLADES, TOP AND BOTTOM, MODIFIED HIGH CARBON, HIGH CHROME
- 3 POSITION FOOTSWITCH CONTROL.
- 4’ SQUARING ARM C/W STEEL RULE WITH 1/16” AND 1MM INCREMENTS
- POWER BLADE CLEARANCE ADJUSTMENT
- HAND SLOTS IN TABLE
- T-SLOT IN FRONT OF TABLE
- SHADOW LIGHT AND LINE
- BALL TRANSFERS IN TABLE
- OIL COOLER
|MODEL||CAPACITY||LENGTH||KNIFE SIZE||# OF HOLD DOWNS||HOLD DOWN TONNAGE||CYCLES PER MIN||WEIGHT IN LBS.|
All functions of the shear are accessed right from the shear control console. Simple to use and standard for all models.
Optional Touchscreen Control
The Accurshear Touchscreen control features an LCD display with push button navigation and a simple to use interface that makes shear programming easier and quicker than ever before.
Standard Finger Guard
All Accurshear machines are equipped with standard finger guards to protect the operator from hazard areas. This creates a physical barrier from shear blades and hold downs, ensuring operator safety during machine operation.
Optional Light Curtain Guard
This optional upgrade replaces the Standard Finger Guard to enhance safety and allow an operator to shear smaller pieces of metal. The Accurshear will NOT cycle if an an obstruction is blocking the light curtain beam. This curtain meets the appropriate OSHA and ANSI regulations for safety requirements.